Saturday, August 6, 2011

World got you Down?

Hey ya'll!

Has the world got you down? Are you feeling blue? A little depressed? Of little value or worth? Do you need a boost in self-confidence?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you need to call 1-800-ISAIAH-43!!!

"... Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.  I have called you by name; you are mine.  When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.  When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.  I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.  Others were given in exchange for you.  I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you."

How good does that make you feel??? These verses (1-4) have helped lift my spirits on SO many occasions.

I serve an AWESOME God!

What verse(s) lift you up on your dark days?

No comments:

People who have nothing better to do in life