Sunday, July 31, 2011

The F-Word

Part of being a teenage girl is having crushes.

There's this guy that goes to my school. He's cute, he's smart, and he's SO sweet. I've never heard anyone say a negative word about him. And the best part... he's single!

He's such a sweet guy, though, that I have no way to tell if he's into me. He asks me over to his house at least once a week, he always asks if he can talk to me the following day, and he gives me a hug just about every time we're together, but he does this to everyone. The worst part about it is he keeps using the F-word... friend. Every time he says it, it's like a dagger stabbing me. UGH!

I don't know what in the world to do. Do I tell him I like him? Do I ask him what his intentions are with having me over all the time? Do I drop hints? What do I do??? Help me... Please.

Boys are trouble. Don't forget that.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Friend is a Good word not a bad word. If he is truly friends with you, you will see his flaws and his good side, you will see him at best and worst. THIS IS A GOOD THING! Most of the time, if people enter into more exclusive relationships too soon, all the flawed stuff comes out later. So, it's possible for a person to get to close too soon (like before marriage) and then find out that he picks his nose avidly or something. Take your time, be friends, love ya Jess!

Jessica said...

Ugh. I guess. Thanks Jason :/

People who have nothing better to do in life